Ruto jitters: Is Raila really back? | Kenya news

Friday, March 08, 2024

Bishop Margaret Wanjiru curses Ruto and his family (analysis)

Bishop Margaret Wanjiru curses Ruto and his family (analysis)


In a shocking turn of events, former Nairobi gubernatorial aspirant Margaret Wanjiru has cursed President William Ruto and his Deputy 
Rigathi Gachagua following the recent raid on her Jesus Is Alive Ministries church.

She also cursed the Kenya Railways chief executive whom she says Ruto used to execute the "evil" of attacking her church. "I pity his family," she quipped, "because as I cried yesterday and today, even his family plus yours are not exempted, my tears will pay."

Uttering the words from the altar of her church she said she was in pain and walking with crutches for the first time in her life. "I will count the steps that I will walk and somebody will pay for every single step."

Now the question Kenyans are asking is simple. Will the curse work? Will the very heavy words of Bishop Margaret Wanjiru come to pass?

"I want to say to our government and President William Ruto and our Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua we loved you, we voted for you, we supported you but you've rewarded us with broken legs, arms, hurting bodies. You truly have rewarded us with evil. A week ago we shared the pulpit at Nyayo Stadium repenting as the body of Christ because of the sins that were committed to our dear friend, good minister and father in the gospel Benny Hinn.

Speaking emotionally the Bishop put a curse on those who were involved and warned them that they would pay very dearly.

She reminded President William Ruto and his deputy, Rigathi Gachagua, that she campaigned for them only for them to repay her with broken arms and warned that if anything happens to her or her kids, they will be responsible. "Believe me, you will look for me. You went for Benny Hinn in America; you will look for me. And I am not moving, and I am not going anywhere. You have started a fight that you cannot fight. This one is in the heavens. We have lived in this community, but in all these years, we have never fought." 

"You are using the MD in Railways. I pity his family. Because as I cried yesterday and today, even his family plus yours are not exempted. My tears will pay," she said.

She underscored that the head of state would seek her out in vain, arguing that Ruto had started a fight he wouldn't finish. "Now let me tell you something, my President and Deputy President, from today, this Margaret Wanjiru that was beaten, my clothes were lifted up by young men who are police; they touched my thighs, a woman of God I want to make a sweet promise to you, believe you me you will look for me."

What are curses and what is their impact? Look out for a detailed upcoming Kumekucha Chris channel video that fully analyzes this latest development. Don't miss the shell-shocking and numbing conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.