Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Would You Help A Fellow Kenyan Beat Mark Burnett (creator of survivor and apprentice)?

Kumekucha has a weakness for helping out fellow Kenyans in a worthy cause. Guys, I think we should get behind our horse here. His fitness program is great. If Kenyans don't support him who will?


Kenn Kihiu

Dear fellow Kenyans and Friends

This little Simba is up against some big giants and it's so easy to help him. All it takes is a mouse click to vote for my fitness video. I’m competing to have my fitness workout featured at a national fitness conference called IDEA which is world's largest association for health and fitness professionals. If I gather enough votes and win, the exposure will be invaluable, open incredible doors and be huge for my career.

I’m currently in 2nd place and up against industry giants who have millions of marketing dollars but underestimate the support of the wanainchi. I have a legitimate shot at the #1 spot with your help. It takes about 10 seconds to visit the link below and click "Vote Now" http://www.danceXfitness.com/VoteNow you can vote every 24 hours, so vote today…tomorrow…until June 20th when the contest ends.

You can also receive great fitness tips by signing up via the link http://www.dancexfitness.com/voteforkenyan it’s a great way to be reminded to vote again. For the next 30 days, I will send you FREE health and fitness tips and strategies that will guarantee you will achieve the body of your dreams. Even if you do half of what I will tell you over the next 30 days, you will loose the belly fat, tone up, be healthy and have an abundance of energy.

Every click helps. Please forward this to fellow Kenyans, friends and family I would really love their support and also through my tips I will get a chance to help achieve the body of their dreams.

Click http://www.danceXfitness.com/VoteNow to Vote

Asante and Thanks for your support
Kenn Kihiu

1 comment:

  1. Hey,I know this guy..Well, not know him, know him..just met him once and have seen him around town..Struck me as a very pleasant and energetic person..Will most def vote and pass on message..
    Great job Kenn..

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.