Ruto jitters: Is Raila really back? | Kenya news

Friday, February 10, 2017

Listen to Kumekucha's Voice For The First Time: On A Radio Talk Show Where He Correctly Predicts Something That Happened Later

I have always operated as the anonymous blogger known as Chris Kumekucha deliberately avoiding the limelight that others seek. It has saved my life more than once. Very few people know my true identity.

But last night a long-time reader who knows what I look like sent me an old radio interview I participated in (2013, Kenya diaspora radio) when I correctly predicted the Supreme court judgment on the presidential elections. And this reader dared me to post it here "so that people hear your voice." I have humoured her.

Start Listening in at; 1:31:32

Recording of LIVE radio show



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.