Saturday, April 14, 2007

Don’t Miss Kumekucha On Sunday

For those who don’t know yet, Kumekucha now publishes daily, including Saturdays and Sundays.

Sundays tend to be a special day, so let me let the cat out of the bag and tell you that I have a really special explosive story that you dare not miss.

It’s taken me ages to research and finally I am now ready and happy with the facts that I have. It will leave you numb with shock. Plus some hilarious political jokes and another article or two.

I’ll be right here to brighten up your Sunday like never before.

I’m looking forward to seeing you then.

How Kenyans can now easily start a lucrative Internet business from any remote part of Kenya for only Kshs 100/-

The surprising real reason why more and more Kenyans are having steamy extra-marital affairs

Woman Murders Her Best Friend To Steal Her Husband As Science Proves That It Is Deadly For Women To Have Casual Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.