Shocking Chopper accident Cheptulel West Pokot and UDA govt | Kenya news

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Urgent Personal Message To You From Kumekucha

I take this opportunity to warmly thank you for your huge support to the most popular Kenyan blog.

One of the reasons why you find this site so interesting is because we do not indulge in the self-censorship that is rampant in the Kenyan media today. Neither do we spare our friends and relatives. We tell it as it is for the greater good of Kenya, our motherland and the country we love with all our hearts.

The people in power in Kenya and the influential are naturally not happy about this. After all they would like the status quo maintained, they would like to continue doing what they have been doing without being exposed. It is really funny how Kenyans shout about freedom of speech and the importance of freedom of the press and then immediately turn round and say that the freedom has gone too far when a friend or close acquaintance is exposed. Should people continue to do evil against fellow Kenyans and be spared just because they are otherwise "nice guys'?

In recent times, there have been threats against this site and we have made every effort to improve our security and to take precautions against those who would want to shut down this site or stop you from accessing the valuable information here.

It is for this reason that I am now asking you to take one more precautionary step to ensure that we all beat these guys who do not want change in Kenya. I highly recommend that you register via email to receive our weekly Kumekucha Confidential emails. That way, if some of these characters somehow succeed in shutting down this site tomorrow or blocking it in some way, we will be able to instantly start a new one and you will be aware of it because we will inform you instantly via email where to find it. This will guarantee that whatever they do, ordinary Kenyans worldwide will remain informed on what is really going on. Already we have a huge number of you who are already subscribers. I urge those who are yet to subscribe to do so as a matter of urgency.

On my part I give you an assurance that we will not flood your email box with numerous useless messages. I usually send out only one message weekly (unless a very big story breaks during the week in which case you will receive a maximum of 2 emails on that extraordinary week). I have also taken precautions and I use the extremely secure yahoogroups, which means your email address will not be broadcast all over the place to other unauthorized persons. And also you are able to unsubscribe at any time without giving any explanation.

So help us beat these guys who do not want any positive changes in Kenya by registering now. Simply send an email NOW to; kumekucha-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
You will then receive an email from Yahoogroups and you will need to confirm your subscription.

Thank you for your co-operation. God bless Kenya, God bless Kenyans wherever in the world they may be. Positive change must come to Kenya, at whatever cost.

-Kumekucha-

P.S. There is also some stuff that is too hot to publish even in this blog that we usually publish ONLY in our email newsletter Kumekucha Confidential. By subscribing, you will also be able to access all previous emails that we have sent out and any info you may have already missed out on.

Send that important email now to; kumekucha-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

P.S. 2: In the rare case that you run into problems registering, simply send an email directly to me at umissedthis@yahoo.com

Weekend special: Kenyan beauty complains to Kumekucha about her Kikuyu lovers.

7 comments:

  1. Thanx Chris. We appreciate your efforts and there is already alot of noise from the Nation Centre about the same. Hopefully, I can say it here that the hackers will not succeed. The IT guys should be working round the cluck to do what they are best at but rest assuured. Tuko Mapambano!! We know and it has been mentioned once or twice that you are part of the group out to create the downfall of the people there. You have my support and others. Forget about the Kalonzos, they wont do it and the rest.
    I am waiting for Tuesday noon. Is it not Tuesday that you are going to unleash another big one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hapo ni kweli Chris!!! you never know what will happen was just thinking about that after noticing unusual traffic on my blog from a specific ip address and i thought of my favourite kumekucha....so you all people that have not yet registered hebu do that you don't want to miss a thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, its monday 5th March 2007 already! 1252 East African Time! where is the post? Ama my browser has a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie,

    If you cant see the post, then rest assured that the hackers have succeeded at manipulating Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it is not that way. I think Chris is independent minded and would not stoop to the level of the newspapers in Kenya that blocked the KUJ story. Masada Complex. They all live and eat together and prepared to die together. Chris take it easy. No chance for the manipulators. Gitahi, Wanmgethi Odindo. Your time is up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for your support.

    Bribing me will be impossible.

    I have made a lot of sacrifices publishing this blog and am prepared to make more.

    Those Kenyans cheating themselves that they don't care about the Kenya of tomorrow because they will not be around should take a look at their children and grand children. Can you look at them straight in the face and tell them sincerely that you care about them and then at the same time be a tribalist or support an aging president for a second term because he is from your tribe? Or take or give a bribe because of your short term greed? Think again, my dear fellow Kenyan.

    Every time I get a little discouraged, I go and play with my children. I look into their eyes a lot and I see all that raw ambition and hope for tomorrow (one of them wants to be a professional football player for Arsenal when they grow up). I immediately get re-energised.

    I will be forvever grateful for all those patriotic Kenyans who have steadfastly kept on supporting this site (even when they do not entirely agree with my views every time). Ahsante sana.

    Together we can make a huge difference this time round.

    -Kumekucha-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, you made me get emotional with the above statement. I have just thought of the photograph that was on this blog about two weeks ago of some malnourished children.
    I think we have alot in common. I do not share the thought of tribalism at all, and I will not at any given time wish that you would bend towards such inclinations.
    Chris, the other day, sorry to say I am Luo, I dont know your tribe, on my son's birthday, he told me he wanted a cake, which I bought and he took it to school with him.
    Asking him whom he shared it with, he said "Dad, I gave one piece to Mike Karanja, John Musyoka, Frederick Njuguna, Veronica Wamuyu, etc, complete rainbow pattern, if colours could determine our existence. A week later, you had this torrid picture on the blog, I was really touched that my son could ask for a cake and leave another piece in the fridge for tomorrow, yet one individual, or a cretorie of people close to powers had done utter harm to other people's children.
    Chris, the above shows my conviction that you mean good for my country, my generation and at least, my son, will live a better life and if I grow old to see the generation of my grandchildren, I will be proud that I made a change. Please remain steadfast, I support you in many ways. Across the UK and the US, I always tell people to read about your blog.
    Last week, I told an editor at the Standard about your blog and within minutes, there were more than eight emails asking how long it has been operational. Some truth touched them on Anglo-Leasing and that is what I will support you for.
    All the best. To write a private one through your email!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.