After reading a lot about you in the Kenyan press and observing your fidgeting behaviour while seated behind the ODM pentagon at Nyayo Stadium today, I am compelled, as a registered voter in Langata, to put the following questions to you.
- Firstly, when (date) did you register yourself as a voter in Langata in order to qualify to run as MP? Are you a resident of the constituency?
- Secondly, in what way were you ever involved with the National Rainbow Coalition (NARC) that brought President Kibaki to power in 2002?
- Thirdly, during the constitutional referendum in 2005, which side did you vote and which polling station, presumably in Langata, did you cast your vote?
- I will now go personal. I hope you will not mind, because as a public figure, and an aspiring MP, I am obliged to ask personal questions.Is it correct that you were once employed as a chauffeur in Mombasa a few years ago?
- Who (name) was your ‘boss’ or 'mentor' who elevated your status, from what your grandmother told the press you once was?
- Do you have any relation (blood or otherwise) with any 9th parliament Kenyan legislator? If yes, who?
- As an established businessman in this country, please tell Kenyans especially Langata voters, what business you engage in because it is a question you evaded in a press conference recently. (At least we know Raila is an ex-detainee, a gas cylinder manufacturer as well as a power alcohol manufacturer in Kisumu).
- Have you ever had any association, however minor, with the Artur Brothers?
- It will be useful to read your comments about the Langata Constituency CDF account, please indulge us on the same for the entire life of the 9th Parliament. I am sure you have it in your possession.
- Is it a factual (reality) that your wife is known as IDA LIVONDO and that you have three humvees in your driveway not to mention a helicopter at Wilson Airport?
- As a registered voter in Langata, I would appreciate if you could confirm to me that Langata constituency goes beyond Kibera and that you will commit to campaign in the entire constituency?
- What do you think are your legistlative strengths relative to Mr. Raila Odinga as current Langata MP and Mr. Ndura Waruinge as your fellow aspirant? Please be as exhaustive as possible.
Thank you and all the best in your endeavour to be elected member of parliament of Langata.
Philmon Othieno Wesonga
PS. Take note that failure to respond to this open letter will compel me to respond on your behalf within a week from today's date.