General Ogolla: Deadly last moments behind the scenes | Kenya news

Friday, March 06, 2015

Daugher Being Driven Crazy By Mum's Moans Of Pleasure

In 2007 I launched an advise column in this blog and was shocked at the large volumes of emails I started receiving almost instantly. I have continued to receive these email letters in large volumes. To be honest I rarely have the time to read them but once in a while I do and I always get very depressed. Kenyans have many complex almost unsolvable problems.

Here is one heart-breaking one I read recently. To be honest I have no idea what advise I should give. Maybe you readers out there can help out.

Dear Kumekucha,
My problem is serious. I love my mum so much she has sacrificed so much for me but I also hate her a lot. Let me explain.
    I have recently completed my university education and am currently looking for a job. It is so difficult to get a job in Kenya these days if you do not know people in high places or have connections and so I have no option but to live with my mum at her one bedroom flat somewhere in South C. Don't ask about my dad because I have never met him. My mum has single-handedly raised me.
    My mum is in a relationship with a certain man who visits every Friday and leaves on Monday morning. My weekends are hell because I hear my mums' screams and moans of pleasure when they are at it. I can even count how many times they do it through the night (usually 3).
     I do not have the guts to confront my mum about this issue but it really distresses me. Does she not care that I hear her being made love to? Surely she knows that I am now a grown girl and I know what is happening. Why can't they go to a cheap hotel or something.
    I know you are a man, Kumekucha and so I am not sure if you will understand what I feel when I hear my mum screaming and the bed squeaking like crazy. Please help me with some advise before I go crazy.
------------------------
That is the letter I am yet to respond to. Imagine my shock when I came across an article in the Nairobian about a daughter who hit her mum because she had sex in her presence. Meaning that this may be a very common problem in Kenya. More so with most people living in single rooms with grown up kids.

Kenya Beauty Queens Who Lost Launch Facebook Page To Expose Their Colleagues For Spreading Their Legs To Win

Woman has epileptic fit every time she tries to be with a man

Campus girl makes Kshs 20,000 a month selling pregnancy testing kits to fellow students

Should al Shabaab Threats To America Be Taken Seriously?

Voi Body is Yebei, DNA Tests Show

3 al shabaab arrests over mall attack threat

Baby buying and selling thriving in Kayole

Entertaining Article in Wall Street Journal Suddenly Changes The Fortunes Of A Controversial Currency

Ebola: VP quarantined after body guard dies

Current Bitcoin Exchange Rate

Married Lilian Muli Explains Valentine Days' "Date" With Shabana FC Chairman

Police damaged my private parts says Muchai murder suspect

Gangsters hijack Matatu & Force Male Passengers on Female Passengers As They Watch

Make Millions online using email and this cheap email tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.