Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Day In The Life Of Kumekucha

archive

It is true that my heart skips a beat every time I hear a strange sounding car in the neighborhood close to our gate. Alas, nothing but what can be called an occupational hazard. I still have no regrets about the path I have chosen for myself.

And that is one of the reasons why my heart goes out to the really brave folks like one John Githongo. The Kibaki administration is determined to peddle the lie that he is a spy for foreign governments and sadly it seems that some Kenyans have swallowed that one. Yesterday somebody repeated that ridiculous assertion that...

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Kumekucha u r a very astute student of Raila Odinga---- When the going gets tough, u employ diversionary tactics. That was a very passionate one dude and I found myself thinking of what kind of family me and Lilly Anne Aketch would love to have. I am so much in love with H and please say hi to him (That doesnt mean I would be surprised if I found out Kumekucha was a 19 year old gal---That's very possible but do I say?)

    Now where did u say H has been living since he was young? U said he is in a foreign country. I thought u and H have been living in Kenya (Yeah, I know u have been out of Nairobi and the Rift Valley for more than three years)but is Kenya a foreign country to u? Something doesnt add up here Mr./Ms Kumekucha.

    I like your committment to your family though (Assuming all that is not fiction). We will never agree on politics but about the need to be a good family man, we are exactly on the same page.

    This issue of security is crap Chris and u know it. I told u to hold ya horses, nobody is out to knock u down.

    Tell M to rethink his loyalty, soccerwise and I will give him a very nice breakthrough----Chelsea. I was with Jose Mourinho in a SubWay joint in California a couple of weeks ago and he is great. Jose wants to develop African talent and M can find good company in Salomon Kalou and John Obi Mikel. The likes of The Drog and Essien form the icing on the cake.

    I am heading straight to the next post and if there is anything crappy, I will trash it with my never ending vigour. Say hi to family.

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.