Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Confidential Documents On Raila's Bid For The Presidency In 2002 And How Narc Was Really Formed

Kumekucha Exclusive

archive

Today I publish confidential documents that I have obtained that tell fascinating stories. One reveals the determined strategy that went behind the campaign to have Raila Odinga take over the presidency from Moi in 2002.
=================================
Also published today

What Kalonzo Musyoka's carefully staged intimate TV profile revealed

Confidential strategy document on Raila's bid for the presidency in 2002

How Narc was formed. President Kibaki attended one of the meetings, read the comments he made.

Quip for the day;
Visit other blogs and sites on Kenya (if you don't visit them regularly) and then come back here and ask yourself the simple question; why are people so determined to discredit this blog and only this one?
=================================
It is now an open secret that one of the conditions that resulted in the dramatic merger of Raila's NDP and Kanu to form what was loosely reffered to then as the New Kanu, was the promise (later broken) by Moi that he would ensure that Raila is nominated the Kanu presidential candidate. In fact one witness told Kumekucha that Raila once introduced himself as the "future president of Kenya."

Little Known Story Of How Narc Was Formed
But the real bombshell in the confidential documents, which until now have been seen by very few, is in the second one which reveals little know facts on how Narc, the eventual landslide victor in the 2002 elections, was formed.

Lastly, any keen reader will be amazed at how similar the current political situation in the country is to what it was in 2002 and the numerous parallels that can be drawn.

I take this opportunity to thank my informants for trusting me with information of this nature and pledge to continue to publish what they supply without fear or favor for any particular candidate, as long as I am able to verify the authenticity of the said documents. Which I have in this case, hence the delay that caused me not to publish yesterday as I had earlier promised.

Enjoy.

Click on the links below to get to the confidential documents;

Confidential strategy document on Raila's bid for the presidency in 2002

How Narc was formed. President Kibaki attended one of the meetings, read the comments he made.

-----------------------------


Wife cuts off husband's penis flashes it down the toilet.

The surprising real reason why more and more Kenyans are having steamy extra-marital affairs

Woman Murders Her Best Friend To Steal Her Husband As Science Proves That It Is Deadly For Women To Have Casual Sex

How Kenyans can now easily start a lucrative Internet business from any remote part of Kenya for only Kshs 100/-

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chris
    At the risk of being dismissed by some as a lackey, i'll share my response to your quip of the day

    Since i started reading Kumekucha, i've found it offers incisive commentary and insightful analysis of the politics at home, at times even better than the local media's commentators

    Though i'm not home based, i go back regularly, and i've seen that the calibre of your realpolitik analysis and commentary is high. Such a level of public debate is missing, that's what i thought to myself,until the recent late emergence of a few politcs news shows and focus programmes by tv and radio stations

    Thanks for freely providing another reference point to stop by, get a different perspective, (one that's slowly proving to be as real and authoritative as our able media back home or the undercurrent of political rumour that churns in the underbelly of the streets back home) and exchange opinions with other knowledgable Kenyans freely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha,Chris, you are hilarious. Now I love Raila to death, and don't I hate Kalonzo and Kibaki with a passion!! Does that make you feel better?Hope you get paid well, lest you claim to have been used like your boss Raila. One question, though:what makes you think we (readers) will believe you as the source of all that's true, if you and you only hold the key to the truth? How are we to know you are not fabricating these things. Would you go a step further, scan the docs and upload them on your blog. Then,maybe, just maybe, I will believe you. We live in a different era you know!Anyone with access to the internet and a computer can claim a thing or a million, like you do here.
    For the readers of this blog, lets all independently vote for the people we think are good leaders. No pity votes, no matter how much public sympathy Chris tries to get, please! Sure, I feel sorry for poor Raila for being lied to at least twice, but thats not a good enough reason to vote for him.In fact, that he misplaced his trust in Moi and then Kibaki is not an issue when it comes to my vote, if I'm in Kenya this December.I care that I vote for who I think of as exemplifying leadership qualities, not who was promised the the presidency as an inheritance.For all you political aspirants, you earn, not get, my vote. By the way Chris, I always ask myself if you have you ever heard of the term democracy. Because if you had, you'd let us decide. You'd stop pushing someone down our throats. Probably this is your idea of campaigning, so you can dismiss your ridiculous claims that way.
    If someone has been hopping parties since I was fourteen till I'm twenty eight, aiiii, leaves a lot to be desired.Whats to stop me from thinking that he simply wants to get the title president for its own sake. KANU. FORD.FORD-Kenya. NDP. New KANU.LDP.NARC.ODM....... I might have missed some. Give me a break.
    Yes, I am Kikuyu, and proudly so!Ninataka maedereo, sitaki kerere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You raise an interesting point Anonymous, something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Tell me your opnion and analysis of political parties in Kenya in the last 10 years, and where you think they are headed. Do they have visions and ideologies, or are they just vehicles greedy politicians use to ascend to power? Do we really have parties in Kenya, or just tribal chiefs with followers and disciples?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anonymous
    I am laughing loudest as I read your ridiculous comment. You've made a fool of yourself in writing and I will never delete your comment.

    If you read the article carefully you will note that it is negative and against Raila Odinga. No Raila campaigner would dare leak such a damaging confidential report, let alone publish it, because it even compromises Raila's current strategy in ODM.

    But alas, your prejudice got you firing from the hip even before you landed.

    I will use this case study in a future post, you can be sure.

    And I am not surprised you never use your name but I am beginning to identify your writing style and can easily point out other comments you have made. You always tend to talk about money and me being in somebody's payroll, could it be that you are assuming that what you do is what I am doing here? Are you one of those paid hands earning their keep leaving nonsensical comments here?

    Pole ndungu, this is not what this site is about. Why not try Mashada. They have a higher, more supportive audience-for your purposes. Please!

    -Kumekucha-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Chris, ume lipuka leo!

    Any smart politician aspiring for a higher office must strategise. One must keep in mind their strengths and weaknesses and use them to their advantage. And for that matter 'Party hopping' could be a strategy in itself.

    The dossier you have published is several years old and although it may contain some of the strategies useful to the current dispensation, I think Raila's present strategy is much wider. There was no NARC-K then, Moi was due to retire and the constitution referendum was yet to be held, etc, etc. All these could be milestones that may render the published report of very little use to an adversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris dear!
    FYI I am dada-or Ndanda, since I'm Kikuyu. I'm so glad you are noticing, me, and we both think the other is hilarious.
    No, I'm not paid-are you? I'll be back!
    Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.