Ruto jitters: Is Raila really back? | Kenya news

Friday, November 03, 2006

Kenya's Time Bomb Is Still Ticking Away, But Who Cares

I came across this blog today that has an excellent piece about the ongoing Chlomodeys case (the white guy accused of shooting dead a black Kenyan and defended by a black Kenyan lawyer with an English accent).

As I read the post, I was reminded of Kenya's time bomb which I keep on talking about here. The ignored long suffering masses. They work hardest but then we go and demolish kiosks and kick hawkers off the streets without giving them an alternative.

This behaviour mainly pushed for by our ruling political class is colonial hangover we can't seem to shake off. Just read the piece for yourself.

The article that brought tears to my eyes.

I rarely recommend other blogs here but I'm going to be a regular visitor to this one...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting us. I will def keep u updated on Kenyan issues as thats my passion.. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll want to take note of a new blog on serious matters. the quesion of hawkers and the homeless will be addressed. be on notice...

    mambo101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.