HOW TO JOIN KUMEKUCHA'S CLUB1999 TODAY

HOW TO JOIN KUMEKUCHA'S CLUB1999 TODAY
Click on the image for all the information YOU need!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Reader wonders about Kumekucha

I received this email as "I was going to press" with my posts today from a friend;

I was just wondering why you have given a blackout to KNHRC's report on extra-judicial killings. Seems you have been buried in politics and Dec 27 polls.

Your blog was the first to break the news on the extra-judicial killings and the KNHRC's report has vindicated your blog.

I think this is something to shout about Chris! What do you think my brother?


My Reply;

Please read my post above, today and let me know what you think.

5 Most Popular stories in Kumekucha today 7th Nov

No comments:

Google
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...