General Ogolla: Why Raila had to skip funeral and other untold secrets | Kenya news

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Reader wonders about Kumekucha

I received this email as "I was going to press" with my posts today from a friend;

I was just wondering why you have given a blackout to KNHRC's report on extra-judicial killings. Seems you have been buried in politics and Dec 27 polls.

Your blog was the first to break the news on the extra-judicial killings and the KNHRC's report has vindicated your blog.

I think this is something to shout about Chris! What do you think my brother?


My Reply;

Please read my post above, today and let me know what you think.

5 Most Popular stories in Kumekucha today 7th Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.