Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Sunday, July 29, 2007

About Kumekucha And The PKW Saga

archive

Thank you guys for being real. I am not perfect and I openly accept criticism. There is a huge difference between criticism and vulgar abuse that says nothing but call somebody names (which I have also tolerated a lot of here).

And yes, I am human and I showed a lot of that human part yesterday and shared a little of my life with all you nice guys out there who I consider to be my best friends.

However the issue between me and PKW is not about emotions. When I come here, I leave my emotions at home. How many comments do you think I would have deleted if I came here emotionally? Some comments you good people have even begged me to delete and I haven't. Because anybody can say anything here without fear, except abuse the intelligence of others—I'm going to be very tough on that one and that's why I made a point yesterday.

There is a lot I cannot tell you guys now, but stick with me...

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.