Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kumekucha appreciates Vikii

archive

Vikii my man thank you for your considerate remarks on Mrs Kumekucha. I will share them with her when I see her next and I am sure they will bring a smile on her face. As for the man who left an abusive comment while hiding under the shadow of being anonymous, I would like to say that I have left the comment intact as a constant reminder to all of us about the many cowards walking around in trousers.

My view is that Vikii’s comment is a perfect example of mature debate where you can disagree without being offensive and thus leave room to get your points across. I keep on repeating that this is precisely the reason that made the Greeks such a great nation and it is something we Kenyans must learn.

Having said that I am grateful to all you frequent readers and commentators in this blog, because we have come a long way and today it is a joy for anybody to read most of the non-abusive and very well thought out positions expounded here, which quite often overshadow the main post. Hongera Wandunga na wadada wangu.

Discover how the exciting new video web conferencing can make your business or web site much more profitable today.

Vote for a fellow Kenyan today because when he wins, Kenya wins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.