Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Didier Drogba’s Late Goal Sinks Man United

I have never watched such a boring first half of an FA Cup final. Believe you me, I fell asleep in front of the TV. I regretted delaying my daily Kumekucha posts to watch such a boring technical game of soccer (that’s Mourinho’s style).

But mercifully things livened up in the second half and Jose Mourinho’s boys finally won the day in extra time with a Didier Drogba sizzler of a goal. I’m just delighted that an African decided the fate of the FA cup. Our time has come folks. All these are clear signs that this is the time for Africa.

Little known secrets about the Safaricom cash machine


Wife cuts off husband's penis flashes it down the toilet.

The surprising real reason why more and more Kenyans are having steamy extra-marital affairs

Woman Murders Her Best Friend To Steal Her Husband As Science Proves That It Is Deadly For Women To Have Casual Sex

How Kenyans can now easily start a lucrative Internet business from any remote part of Kenya for only Kshs 100/-

3 comments:

  1. You couldn't be mor proud than me here at Wembley. even though I don't support the Blues the Drog did me proud and I found myself screaming with delight while dressed in red.

    Man, it was a thriller towards the end and what a better way than have a painted crother decide FA fate? It is our time and the quality of our content is not in our skin (cholate not balck folks). I am smiling from ear to ear and the Brits are seeing the blue after Rooney firing blanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drogba is king. Long live the top dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretenders are lucky that the ref was also playing for the Blues. The cards were not flashed like they should have and indeed there was a clear MAN U goal disallowed. However, as a sportman, I will say congrats to the blues for grabbing a last minute winner.

    I'll also take the opportunity and nominate the Chelsea goalie Peter Cech as my man-of-the match. That game could not have gone for extra time if it wasnt for him. Didier Drogba may have scored the winning goal, but he doesnt deserve the plaudits at all. Unlike the Weahs, Kanus, Okochas,Bwalyas, Millas of yester years he is technically inferior as an all-round soccer stricker. Even his team mate Essien is much better. I must also add that Drogba has so far proven to be a poor ambassador of african football and by extension african culture.

    Akaranga nywele kwa nini?

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.