Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Message From The Editor About Recent Improvements And New Changes At Kumekucha

Kumekucha Will Now Publish On Saturdays And Sundays

I sincerely appreciate all the tremendous support that most of you have been giving me in this difficult task of keeping you updated daily here at this blog. Thank you very much.

Let me especially thank most of you for your constructive criticism and the numerous ideas you have given me. Please keep them flowing. Don’t worry even if you think that you suggestion may turn out to be painful for me. These days the only pain I feel is for the vast majority of Kenyans who have lost all hope as the country hurtles towards the dogs. So any effort you and me can put in to changing things, I am very interested in.
=============================
Can't find something you are looking for? Visit our archives
=============================
A reader recently said it was frustrating reading this blog because it was impossible to find previous posts on any topic or subject. I am working hard on that one and by the end of today, the new archives page will be up and running and finding old stories will be very easy.

I have also decided that we will now publish on Saturdays and Sundays as well. To make things even more interesting I will start including self-help and health articles that answer some of the pressing problems you may be facing. For example many Kenyans have successfully gotten very good jobs in Dubai, but many others wonder how to go about it. Tomorrow I will publish a detailed feature complete with links to relevant websites. I am also working on another detailed feature on how to get the best deal when ordering a second hand (or is it re-conditioned) car from Japan.

There are a lot of other exciting things that will be happening here, please keep visiting and leaving your comments. Help me to keep on constantly improving.

How Kenyans can now easily start a lucrative Internet business from any remote part of Kenya for only Kshs 100/-

Woman Murders Her Best Friend To Steal Her Husband As Science Proves That It Is Deadly For Women To Have Casual Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.