Why some Kalenjin politicians are now fleeing UDA. Shocking | Kenya news

Friday, November 04, 2016

How to get on Google Search From Kenya

 * How does this work? Simple example; Everybody uses a smart phone these days with access to the internet. And so your car breaks down and your trusted mechanic tells you that you need to to replace the front suspension. So you go to Google and type; "front suspension Toyota Noah". You get a site with a number and call it and you rush there and buy your spare part. Chances are that you will not even remember the name of the company or what website you saw it on. All you wanted was urgent information to solve your problem and where to buy. This is important because some companies are still preoccupied with the name of their business appearing in Googloe search. That is NOT how hot prospects looking to buy from you find you.

* How do I get on Google? a) You can buy an ad and appear on the side adjacent to the organic results. b) You can create a page on your website OR ANYWHERE else and optimize it so that it appears in Google search for the words that your customers type in when they are looking for you e.g. haircut Huruma, affordable haircut Nairobi CBD etc. If you call 0727-217920 or the number at the bottom of this article you will be able to talk to somebody who can help you do this and sometimes they have a FREE offer for one keyword.

* What Kind of money can I make from this? There are businesses all over the world and in Kenya that make serious money just because they can be found on Google when people search from their smart phones or computers. Figures? Worldwide a company like Orbitz that relies heavily on traffic from Google made $757,500,000 in a recent year. Locally a very small business I know rakes in well over Kshs 900,000 monthly purely from customers who found them through Google. I am certain there are other local businesses that make much more. Bottom line; make no mistake about it, this is serious business.

Some personal experiences from Kenyans I have met;

I launched this hotel in Mlolongo in 2007 and realized that I was close to the airport and people landing at the nearby JKIA could avoid the traffic jam stress and come straight to my budget hotel. Chris organized it and people typing anything about cheap accomodation close to the airport could find me. I was pleasantly amazed at the response. It works.

Competition is tight when it comes to computer accessories in Mombasa. But everything changed when I met this guy who got me to be found through Google. And the guys who call are usually looking to buy right away.

 My courier business had a very slow start. Very slow. My research before launching had some very wrong assumptions. Lots of stress until this google thing. Two years later, I have no complaints even when the economy is not doing so well.

I supply quality uniforms from my small Mombasa shop. Have lost count of how many clients have called me after doing a search on Google and some of them have given large orders.

There you are. You now know a little more about how to get on Google search from anywhere in Kenya and why it is important. Now all you need to do is take action and change the course of your business. Call Chris right away on 0727-217920.

Google search tips for Kenyans 

3 comments:

  1. Yep, this works. And you do not need to waste time with the half interested. Folks who come through google want to buy right away. My experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not fully explain how to get on google without buying an ad. I guess that is way too technical. But at least it points where I can get help. NICE. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do I get my website on Google?

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.