Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Friday, May 13, 2005

Kenyan describes life in Kenya today

I received this comment in my email from a Kenyan based in Nairobi. I have never seen such an accurate description of life in Kenya today...

***************

Kenyans have similar challenges depending on their income bracket. The
gap between the haves and have-nots is widening by the day.

The haves are engrossed in making more money and then stashing it overseas.

The have-nots are striving to place food on their tables as the taxman
hovers around them during the day, and the thugs await his collections
in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what the Narc government has reduced us to. They get rich and we get taxed. I never thought I would ever miss Moi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's Moi anyway, currently. He should be saying something. Or are all these guys in the same mix? Probably are. U know the deal of watch my back and I watch yours.

    Sili - Msa.

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.