Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why Kenyan Politicians Can't See Beyond Their Noses

archive

It delights me that more and more Kenyans are thinking more deeply about the plight of the vast majority of our contrymen who go through great difficulties to put food on the table regularly. This and the so-called cartels who control prices in Kenya have to be at the top of the elecetion campaign agenda.

I carry some comments by Gachinga Warima that made a lot of sense to me...

Guest column By Gachinga Warima

You know, I learned something a few years ago in an economics class that if implemented, would completely solve all our problems in Kenya. This philosophy completely changed my thinking.
African governments have all missed it....

Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me. My names are DEREK and I have never posted the stuff that is appearing on this site. PLEASE, whoever the miscreant purporting to impersonate me for FOOLISH DEEDS SHOULD STOP IT

    IF you feel that you have anything rubbish that you can Post here, please use another name and not mine. I don’t write Gibberish stuff and I will never stoop to the level of a deranged SON of A WHORE who publishes PUKE using my name.

    I have not commented on anything since the James Mwangi thing and I purposely avoided replying to some comments with a strong reason to concentrate on my exams. I have just got a message from a friend of mine that I posted a silly thing. Whoever is doing that should stop it. I cannot stoop that low and I cannot for once drag my reputation to the level of writing CRAP posts.

    I have very few people that I comment on their posts. They are Chris, Vikii, Taabu, Kalamari and Phil. I don’t comment on any other post and this one is the lowest that it gets.

    To whomever, wrote that post, I choose my words and use them appropriately. I have not posted that comment. It MURKS. Numbskull, Bastard, Hoodlum, Dunderhead, any name!

    Please be smart.

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.