Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Journey Of A Million Miles Starts With A Single Letter

archive

------------------------------
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Nelson Mandela------------------------------

It is done. Today we have started an initiative that will end up having a far-reaching effect on the future of our nation. An initiative, which I am convinced, will impact on the destiny of our beloved motherland.

As I write this, I have already sent off letters to the press and have also emailed a number of people I know urging them to join us in this noble cause. Here are my statistics (this is the same way I will be reporting all your stats here).


Kumekucha............3............4............0
(The figures above represent the following; name of patriot, number of letters sent out and finally number of people refererd who have sent out letters of protest).

The last column is only filled after you confirm that the people you have talked to have sent out letters to the media. Please note that you will need to send me copies of the letters to email address umissedthis@yahoo.com. The easiest way of doing this is to use the bcc facility for every letter you send out. You should then send a note after you have finished your emails for the day, informing me of your tally like I have done in the example above.

Kindly send in your statistics and I will publish them here daily as I receive them. Go to this page now and make your contribution before you even read the hot Kumekucha stories today. You will find all the details including the two simple things you have to do. (Click Here) NOW.

Horror of Kenyan with female sex organ sharing cell with men at Kamiti Prison

Are you a Kenyan? Do You love your country? Join in this noble campaign to change things. Do something instead of just complaining.

Discover how the exciting new video web conferencing can make your business or web site much more profitable today.

3 comments:

  1. you seem to have run out of ideas now that the "Marianne Brinner emails" or "nation sex scandals" are not news any more..

    find some usefull work to do you busy body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the contrary my brother. I am just getting warmed up.

    Tomorrow I break the biggest scandal since Anglo Leasing involving very senior government officials. I have all the documentary proof.

    I also have 2 or 3 other hot stories in the burner, waiting to be released. Readership of this blog is just exploding. (Thank you guys!)

    Then the response for the campaign that you mock has been amazing (beyond what I expected) You see as Taabu said the other day, there is nothing that can stop an idea whose time has come. We kenyans are going to get our country back. Just wait and see.

    Lastly I would appreciate if the next time you left a comment of this nature, you at least sign your name. You remind me of those annonymous land grabbers and Mungikis who have made life so miserable for Kenyans.

    Have a nice day.

    -Kumekucha-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it mean that anon is detached from the rest of the community. News changes every minute and it only sells when it is 'hot'. News perishes faster than milk on the supermarket shelves and for Chris to be up and running, he has to keep up with the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.