Why some Kalenjin politicians are now fleeing UDA. Shocking | Kenya news

Friday, February 24, 2017

Shut down: Will NOT accept new members to club 595, deadline midnight (Extended to Saturday 25th Feb) and there is a good reason

I already have more members than I had expected. Thank you so much guys! I am sooo humbled.
I cannot risk my reputation taking in more members than I can serve efficiently... (but there is also another reason I can't go into here, will tell club members).

...and so I have no option but to close membership today (24th Feb 2017) at 12 midnight :( (Deadline extended to 25th Feb 2017 at midnight).

Please use this short time to get in... please.
Q- What is club595 and what will you benefit?
 
Answer

Kumekucha's Club595 is an exclusive place where Chris Kumekucha publishes highly sensitive information that cannot possibly appear on a web page like this one. Subscribers receive the sizzling information in their private email inbox. Over the years (12 solid years) I have been a champion at releasing information to the public for free on my blog. BUT it only got me into serious trouble and many times I censored this information myself, too terrified to expose. In club595 I reveal ALL (I also do a bit of checking to keep out certain folks from the spying community from being members). Hope this helps you understand me better and why I am determined to minimize the number of club595 and club895 members (very close to the number that will support this noble cause now, so please hurry to avoid getting very upset with me).
Information to club members is in the form of regular articles and highly sensitive video news and features as well as PDF special reports that you can easily view on your computer or smart phone. Club members also receive regular election news updates as Kumekucha himself receives them from informants and sources all over the country built and nurtured from 12 solid years of controversial political blogging.

Membership is about to hit the maximum number allowed for efficient service and delivery of content and so it is highly recommended that you join ASAP at your earliest possible convenience.
 

1) To become a member of Kumekucha's club595

Benefits include;
* Breaking News features
* All Kumekucha books and special reports, past, present and future.
* Election reports and updates as I receive them from my various sources countrywide. 
* News and special feature Videos

2) If you also want personal dossiers analyzing the stiff campaign for governor in your county or race for MP, complete with updates until election results are announced you will need to join the superior Club895 which will give you everything those in Club595 enjoy plus more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.