Uhuru Park Blast Video on youtube
It should be rather obvious who was behind the heinous bombing that took place a few hours ago at Uhuru Park just as a NO campaign rally was ending where two explosions from some explosive device that caused a stampede in the crowd has left five people dead so far and four in critical condition fighting for ther lives at Kenyatta National Hospital while 75 were injured in one way or another. More details HERE.
There are several questions we need to ask ourselves and answer upon which it will be as clear as day who was responsible. No guess work. I will start by listing those crtical questions.
1. ALWAYS ALWAYS in every crime the first thing to look for is a motive. The bombing was obviously political because this was a political meeting to drum up support amongst Kenyans to vote NO against a new constitution. And so we need to ask ourselves who has the most to gain from such a horrible incident (as long as they remain hidden behind the shadows that is).
2. We need to look at history and ask ourselves if this kind of thing has happened before and get as many facts as possible on previous “political bombings” because that will give us important clues to answer the question I have posed at the beginning of this post.
3. Thirdly we need to examine events that have happened over the last 48 hours or so and try to establish if the bombings were carefully timed (as is usually the case with these kind of politically stage managed events.)
Folks here are the answers. To the above questions.
1. Looking at the current situation over the ongoing draft constitution campaigns it is rather obvious despite denials by the NO camp that the Ayes have it. The big question until tonight was how big their margin of victory would be. And so that immediately rules out anybody who would be interested in a new constitution for Kenya being behind the bombings and makes it very obvious that those responsible want to ensure at all costs (even at the cost of human life) that Kenyans do NOT end up with a new constitution. If all goes according to plan the bombings should turn the tide of the entire campaign and win lots of sympathy for the No brigade, probably enough to enable them to emerge victorious after August 4th.
2. Political bombings have prominently been used at least twice before. In March 1975 when a bomb went off inside a public bus killing scores of innocent Kenyans. The bombing took place just a few days before the assassination of J.M. Kariuki. Those responsible for JM’s death were the Kenyatta kitchen cabinet with the help of certain prominent members of the security forces. Then GSU commandant the late Ben Gethi was the last person to be seen with the MP alive. In fact he picked him up at the Hilton Hotel in full view of witnesses.
The second time a bomb went off that analysts linked to politics was shortly after the repeal of the notorious section 2a which brought back multi-party politics into the country. And shortly after the then president had warned Kenyans that multi party democracy would “burn them.” The bomb went off in a toilet in a government building (Jogoo house) in Nairobi. There were no fatalities. Analysts quietly linked the bomb to some people in government out to send a message to Kenyans that multi-party democracy was not good and their security and peace was no longer guaranteed (a pet message of the then president Daniel arap Moi at the time.) More details in my book Dark secrets of the Kenyan presidency. For a free mini version of the book, please EMAIL ME NOW. Or if you are using a shared computer and this link doesn't work send an email now to:- email@example.com
3. The most prominent event that has taken place over the last 48 hours or so was the highly successful visit in the country by United States Vice President Joe Biden. Biden urged Kenyans to go for a new constitution and a new beginning where leaders would be accountable and ordinary Kenyans would have a bigger say in the way they were governed. Those in the "NO" camp have predictably tried to portray this friendly advice as an attempt by the Americans to shove the new constitution down the throats of Kenyans allegedly for their (Americans) own selfish interests.
With all these facts in mind it is pretty obvious that those behind the killer bomb are determined to derail the new constitution at all costs. The people involved are most likely the same people who tried to sneak in changes at the Government press using the NSIS. It is also pretty clear that they are old school people who believe that the old methods used in the 70s and 90s can still work in Kenya. They have been left behind by the times and have failed to realize that we live in a very different time and Kenyans are much wiser than they were in past years.
What we must do now as Kenyans is to keep our eyes on the ball and resist all efforts to be side-tracked or have our attention diverted. But while doing that we must realize now that what I have been saying in this blog about certain people wanting to stop the new constitution happening at all costs is true. Indeed I have delayed releasing my special report on what the No camp were planning to do next because I was not able to verify the shocking information that I received from at least one other independent source. But obviously now things have changed dramatically and I will release this shocking dossier in the next 2 days or so. If you have not ordered it Get it NOW! It's FREE. If for some reason the link doesn't work send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sadly it looks like a little more Kenyan blood has to be poured before we can embrace a new constitution.
What I said amid jeers in a recent post last week:
"My big fear is what else these desperate Kenyans will do, knowing full well that the president will do nothing? Brace yourselves Kenyans, it’s going to be a pretty rough ride from here to that place called a new constitution..."
Read the entire post HERE. The characters mentioned in that article are the ones most likely responsible for what happened today.
Why does Gideon Moi not like paying his bills?
Kenyan billionaire who operates from New York didn’t get much education
Why there are more serial killers in Kenya than you want to know