Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some Want Private Info, Others Are Asking If I've Run Out Of News

archive

Some Kumekucha readers would like to know more about me while others are of the view that when I start getting personal it is because I have lacked something to talk about.

My training tells me that when the personal is included in the writing of serious analysis (like I have done today with my main post where I mention the personal example from the time I lived in Dar-es-salaam) it makes for even more interesting reading. And the reason why most readers are flocking to this site in increasing numbers is because this site is an interesting read. Still Mr anonymous-have no fear, I do not own a cat so I will not start talking about the feeding habits of my pets here. That's surely not Africa, is it?

Still my view on this matter will not carry the day. I will say what Kenneth Matiba loved to say. Let the people decide.

Whatever the view of most of my readers, please bear in mind my security concerns, which are quite real. And by the way being out of Kenya does not mean that one is safe. But make ni mistake about it, I am not scared and this inconvenince is a price I am happily paying so that one day my children and grand children (and yours as well) will be glad that I lived and that I did what I am doing.

Father and son seduced by the same woman called "death."

Discover how the exciting new video web conferencing can make your business or web site much more profitable today.

2 comments:

  1. It is my prayer that the mention of the fruits to be enjoyed by those to come after you is not some sort of preemptive postscript.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumekucha, what I gather is that some of the commentators here are trying to smoke you out. In fact, I tend to think that some of them are agents of the said NSIS. My advice: Skirt around the whole issue of where you live and other such personal matters.
    – Concerned reader-

    ReplyDelete

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.