Ever since the start of the violence in Kenya the CPG have had numerous meetings in a bid to find a middle-ground so that peace and civilized behavior can return to our country. The CPG has also visited many parts of the country affected by violence and provided significant humanitarian assistance to Kenyans who are now being referred to as IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons).
The CPG is now pleased to welcome all Kenyans of goodwill to their next meeting in order to allow any one with any positive idea can put it forward.
The meeting aims to focus on how to arm Kenyans in developing strategy to co-exist within this beautiful country.
CITIZENS PATHWAY GROUP
Shelter Afrique Center
Saturday, February 2, 2008
9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- What is CPG/Mission/Progress so far
- Personal Impact: recognizing trauma/depression in yourself
- What we expect of you (by end, you will all be equipped with positive messages to drown out the negativity)
- Understanding our narratives/deconstructing myths
- Success story: speaking to hardliners
- Four break-out groups
- Disseminating content - how does CPG get its message out?
- Reporting to larger group on messages and outreach strategy
- Conclusion: How to have impact as a Luo, Luhya, Kikuyu, Kalenjin moderate
- Action Plan and Closing