5 little known Ruto fatal mistakes that he can't come back from | Kenya news

Friday, September 07, 2007

Biwott Man In Kroll Report Who Was Used To Assassinate Ouko Murder Witnesses

archive

What amazes me most as I continue to sift through the amazing Kroll Associates report is the assurance by impeccable sources that this report is the least damaging of the four available somewhere out there.

I get amazed because of the earth-shattering revelations contained in this report, which are too colossal to absorb in single seating or one reading. Hence my decision to digest it in bits and pieces for myself and for all you good folks out there. So I ask myself, what can possible be worse that this?

One example of what I am talking about here is the information on one Danny Vardi, who is listed as a close associate of Nicholas Biwott. The Kroll report says that this man, who is a Israeli national is a former military commander of the Israeli army and is related to Gad Zeevi through marriage. However the two greatly dislike one another greatly, according to the Kroll report.

But here comes the shocker; Vardi was allegedly used to assassinate...

Read more

How To Make Serious Money Using Blogs Or Generate Plenty Of Traffic For Your Site. It Is So Easy, Expert Explains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any posts breaking the house rules of COMMON DECENCY will be promptly deleted, i.e. NO TRIBALISTIC, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, swearing, DIVERSIONS, impersonation and spam AMONG OTHERS. No exceptions WHATSOEVER.